Over the past week we have a number of cases from the Justis Irish Cases series uploaded onto the Justis platform. An overview of these cases can be found below:
- McAteer v Burke [Court of Appeal]  10 JIC 0701 Shareholding - Breach of contract - Negligence
- Vieira Ltd v The Revenue Commissioners [Supreme Court]  10 JIC 2201 Taxation - Value Added Tax - Assessment
- An Taisce v An Bord PleanAila [High Court]  10 JIC 0702 Local Government - Planning & Development - Roads Act, 1993
- Grace v An Bord PleanAila [High Court]  10 JIC 0606 Local Government - Planning & Development - S. 50 of the Planning and Development Act 2000
- Jackson Way Properties Ltd v Dun Laoghaire [High Court]  10 JIC 0906 Local Government - Acquisition of lands - Monetary compensation
If you are a Justis user, you can sign up to our Justis Alerts service by contacting our helpdesk on +(0)207 284 8100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.